• Experience in IT in the position of HR manager for at least 3 years;
• Understanding of the full cycle of recruiting (Junior, Middle, Senior
• Organizing and implementing different HR processes and procedures;
• Implementing HR policies and procedures;
• Motivation, retention & development of personnel;
• Leading of HR projects like compensation plans revisions;
• Overseeing payroll and performance evaluation systems;
• Improving of company’s policies and procedures;
• Preparing of the budgets by the department;
• Tracking key of HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates;
• Managing of internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
• Measuring the effectiveness of benefits programs and recommend improvements;
• Coordinating of employee training and development initiatives;
• Ensuring of record-keeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements.
fluent in English!
As an HR manager, you will:
• Implement HR strategy within the organization working alongside business leaders;
• Lead and develop the HR team;
• Enforce best practice;
• Work closely with business leaders and line management providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters;
• Advise on compliance and risk management issues;
• Work within and apply key business drivers to people management strategies;
• Ensure that managers and staff are fully aware of HR policies;
• Introduce and drive change management initiatives;
• Overall responsibility for the recruitment process;
• Oversee investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance;
• Keep all employees informed of key organizational issues;
• Evaluate and make recommendations on cost-effective training and development programs
• Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
• Decent wages;
• Paid vacation 24 days;
• Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
• One day per week can be remote;
• Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
BOSS. Gaming Solutions is always looking to recruit diverse talented people to join its international teams.
If you believe you can help us deliver on our vision, take a look at the available vacancies and reach out! We will make sure to get in touch once something does become available.
We’re confident that if you join BOSS. Gaming Solutions you will definitely find something you love about working here.