• Experience in writing user instructions, project documents, release notes, software requirements specification, and other technical documentation from 1 year;
• The ability to work in multitasking mode and make decisions within their authority;
• Initiative, sociability and ability to work in a team;
• Fluency in tools for creating documentation and related products: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio, LibreOffice
• Understanding of the development cycle of WEB development;
• English at Upper / Intermediate level at least.
Would be a plus:
• Ability to quickly understand technical issues.
• Writing custom manuals;
• Writing manuals for working with back-office;
• Technical description of projects;
• Translation of technical documentation from/into English;
• Work in the skilled team and interesting tasks;
• Decent wages;
• Paid vacation 24 days;
• Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
• One day per week can be remote;
• Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table)
BOSS. is an independent software developer and provider of iGaming solutions. BOSS. develops gaming platform, affiliate system, payment solutions, own online games, and White label solutions. BOSS. Gaming provides consulting services and helps to get a license, develop strategies, offer technical and operational support and assist, clients, with getting business results. Company’s main office is based in Kyiv.