• Are an enthusiastic Windows desktop C# programmer
• Must be keen and quick to learn new programming technologies
• Enjoy engaging with others to improve the software design, implementation, and UI
• Share our ambition to own great code and develop fantastic products
• Knowledge of .NET framework, C#.
• Understanding of object-oriented programming
• WPF/XAML development knowledge
• Knowledge with Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) software architectural design pattern for implementing user interfaces
• Ideally a BSc degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
• Proven passion for developing software
• Competitive salary level
• Opportunity to work with the new technologies and corporate level platforms
• Long-term own projects in Fintech sphere.
• Full Software development cycle
• Career possibilities with growing team
• Truly friendly environment and flexible schedule
• Paid training and conference days
• Modern and comfortable office close to the subway
We’re looking for exceptional WPF programmers, ideally with some Agile and ORM’s experience, to help us to develop and to deliver the next level of already deployed best-in-class cash management software. Your main goal will be to deliver well designed, bug-free and clear code on top of WPF (as a front-end) and WCF-services powered by NHibernate (as a back-end). You will spend most of your time writing code, so you must want to spend the bulk of your time coding, not diagramming, meeting, planning, or strategizing. You will be pushing the company forward via new technology, methodologies, and processes, evolving our culture to stay ahead of the curve.
adaptiveCASH — enterprise-level set of cash management solutions for businesses with a massive cash turnover (Banks, Cash-in-Transit companies, Retail, etc.). More details you will find on adaptivecash.com