We are Boosters. A team of professionals creating fast-growing mobile products aiming to improve the life quality of millions of customers around the world. With a total audience of more than 10 million users, our products are often seen in the TOP of the best apps around the world.
Let me share more about each of them:
- Promova is an application for learning foreign languages (TOP 10 Language Learning app in 2021 — iOS)
- Avrora — Sleep Improvement App (Top 5 H&F Apps in 82+ Countries)
- Manifest — application with affirmations (more than 22 thousand reposts of our affirmations)
- RiseSpace is a platform with life coaches, this is our new direction (released in December 2021)
Our strength is people. People who are eager to grow, develop and exchange knowledge. We currently have 100+ members in our team, and we don’t plan to stop!
We are currently looking for a Localization Manager for our language learning app, Promova for ensuring timely, high-quality localization of the product and providing the best user experience in our app.
- 1+ years of experience in similar position or in digital products, management etc;
- You have high English proficiency;
- You have a basic understanding of digital product operation and localizations;
- You have good skills in working with electronic documents, applications, data organization;
- You are a responsible and detail-oriented person.
YOUR AREA OF IMPACT:
- Keep the product localized in all required languages;
- Deal with immediate requests from Product and Marketing teams;
- Translate certain engagement channels;
- Search for local translators
- Create/give tasks to translators and provide them with maximum context;
- Ensure proofreading/other type of verification of translations;
- Organize payments to counterparties;
- Configure, automate, set tasks for developers via Localazy;
- Communicate with Localazy support team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in a team of professionals with an audience of more than one million per month;
- Philosophy and conditions for your constant growth and development;
- A large space for implementing your ideas and influencing the product.
- Corporate doctor and medical insurance;
- Help with relocation for an employee and family;
- Compensation for additional training at external trainings and seminars
- Business and Management School for employees;
- A large electronic library and access to paid online courses and conferences, internal discussions and workshops, and English courses
Hit that apply button and let’s create some unicorns together! 🦄