It is nice to e-meet you!
We are Boosters. A team of professionals creating fast-growing mobile products aiming to improve the life quality of millions of customers around the world. With a total audience of more than 10 million users, our products are often seen in the TOP of the best apps around the world.
Let me share more about each of them:
- Promova is an application for learning foreign languages (TOP 10 Language Learning app in 2021 — iOS)
- Avrora — Sleep Improvement App (Top 5 H&F Apps in 82+ Countries)
- Manifest — application with affirmations (more than 22 thousand reposts of our affirmations)
- RiseSpace is a platform with life coaches, this is our new direction (released in December 2021)
Our strength is people. People who are eager to grow, develop and exchange knowledge. We currently have 100+ members in our team, and we don’t plan to stop!
We are currently looking for a professional Senior SMM Manager to communicate with the current and prospective Promova audience. Bring the value of learning languages, create community across our product and be our brand voice.
- 3+ years of experience in Social Media Manager position with at least 1 year leading a team (copywriter, designer, etc)
- Successful cases of social media strategy creation and implementation in the portfolio
- Strong copywriting skills in English
- Keep an eye on current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Use a data-driven approach in work and understand how to measure SMM results both for brand and conversions
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Proven records in growing organic Tik Tok account in the US & Europe market
- Basic knowledge and experience in PR, marketing, influencers, and community building
YOUR AREA OF IMPACT:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Manage all communication channels (Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) to drive consistent, relevant traffic, engagement, and leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Cooperate with internal/external content producers to generate unique and engaging content (including Instagram stories, quora answers, Tik Toks, etc.), and distribute it across various communication channels and platforms to maintain a solid online presence
- Collaborate with other teams, like PR, content, media buyers, influence marketing and customer support to ensure brand consistency and align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Monitor, analyze and communicate SMM campaigns results
- Regularly monitor market, competitors, and target audience trends. Identify potential opportunities for improvement, and adapt our strategies accordingly
- Develop bottom-up forecasts and budgets for SMM companies and tools, and manage budget execution
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in a team of professionals with an audience of more than one million per month;
- Philosophy and conditions for your constant growth and development;
- A large space for implementing your ideas and influencing the product.
- Corporate doctor and medical insurance;
- Help with relocation for an employee and family;
- Compensation for additional training at external trainings and seminars
- Business and Management School for employees;
- A large electronic library and access to paid online courses and conferences, internal discussions and workshops, and English courses
Hit that apply button and let’s create some unicorns together! 🦄