We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Chief Financial Officer to join our IT product company. CFO’s mission is to lead the company’s financial strategy and execution, promote transparency, ensure stability and growth, foster financial excellence, explore creative finance options, manage the finances of a group of companies, and contribute to the company’s achievement of its financial goals. We expect the CFO to take the finances to a new level.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields/ MBA or advanced finance-related degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar practical experience, preferably in an IT industry environment. This experience should encompass a solid understanding of financial processes within a tech company.
- Track record as CFO / Head of Finance (3+ years).
- Experience as a CFO in an IT holding company will be an advantage.
- Experience in affiliate marketing or gambling/igaming area, banking & credit, card payments (issuing and/or acquiring), investments.
- Successful experience in managing a large team.
- Strong knowledge of international taxes. Experience in tax planning and cash flow management.
- Proficiency in financial management, investment strategies, tax optimization, and compliance.
- Knowledge and experience with accounting software/ ERP systems (1C, BAS, QuickBooks, Xero, SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Knowledge of business project evaluation methods.
- Strategic vision.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Proactivity and result-oriented approach.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Strategic management. Develop and execute financial strategy of the company, aligning it with the overall business objectives;
- Financial department team management. Build and lead a high-performing finance team, providing mentorship, guidance, and professional development opportunities;
- Work with investment direction and portfolio projects;
- Financial analysis and Insights;
- Financial controls and risk management;
- Optimize resource allocation. Collaborate with other departments (stakeholders) to optimize resource allocation, fostering efficiency and synergy;
- Budgeting and reporting;
- Cash management and capital allocation;
- Stakeholder management. Manage relationships with financial institutions, banks, payment providers, auditors and stakeholders, ensuring transparency and trust;
- Financial infrastructure and payment optimization;
- Corporate structure and tax optimization;
- Collaborate extensively with Legal, Compliance & Payment Solutions and the Investment Fund departments to align financial strategies with broader organizational goals;
- Personal finances of shareholders/partners management;
- Cross-Border Financial Flows.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations + 5 days off;
- 5 sick leave days without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation;
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Compensation for courses, trainings;
- Internals library, educational events;
- English classes and speaking club;
- Mental health support.
If you are interested, send us your CV. Hope to hear from you soon;)