We are Boosta — an international IT company engaged in creating and promoting our products, performance marketing, and having our investment fund.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a Product Analyst to be responsible for the R&D company’s products.
In this position:
— You’ll have the chance to explore new solutions and impact our product’s success.
— You’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing product solutions in real life.
— You can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
What you will do:
— Product initiatives evaluation.
— Create reports and analyze product metrics (LTV, churn rate, cohorts, retention, a-ha moment, etc.)
— Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and provide insights for improvement
— Automate reporting process and create dashboards for different stakeholders
— Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values
— Make data-based recommendations on how to improve product metrics.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
— 2 years+ of experience as a product analyst/data analyst
— Experience with SQL
— Bi visualization (Power BI, DataStudio).
— Skills in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
— Python analytics-stack: numpy / pandas / visualization libs / Jupyter
— Solid knowledge of statistics and mathematical modeling
— Previous experience in experiments planning and analysis
— Solid understanding of main SaaS metrics
— Understanding of cohort analysis approaches
— Strong communication and data research skills.
1st stage: communication with the recruiter.
2nd stage: an interview with the team lead.
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: final interview.
5th stage: a collection of recommendations.
6th stage: job offer!
WHAT IS HERE FOR YOU:
● The team of professionals, ready to share their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
● Flexible schedule, you’ll be able to plan your working day.
● We used to have a remote mode, even before it became mainstream, so we work from any place in the world.
● 18 guaranteed business days for vacation. 5 extra days off, and up to 35 days of sick leave per year.
● Learning — all ours! And it’s one of our values, and that’s why we provide all the opportunities for development: different speakers’ reports in various areas, a huge corporate library, educational courses reimbursement, and of course, English lessons.