A fresh and ambitious project baked by Boosta needs a result-oriented full-stack developer.
About the project:
Our product allows sellers and creators worldwide to build simple and stylish online websites and start selling in 5 minutes.
We develop this project from scratch, plan our initial launch on the local market, and scale it to Europe and the US regions.
The project is in development, and we need enforcement to work closely in a friendly environment.
Join us if you are an experienced tech soldier and look for a startup project atmosphere with all the benefits of a big tech company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Back end & front end development.
- Project launch.
- Project architecture improvement.
- Code optimization and bug fixes.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Minimum 2 years of experience with PHP.
- Good knowledge of Symfony and Laravel.
- Good knowledge of PHP 7+.
- Good knowledge of Vue.js.
- OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS principles in development.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experience with TWIG.
- SASS, SCSS, LESS.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Docker, CI.
- Experience with bug-tracking systems and project integration systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- PAID 18 VACATIONS AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT.
- COMPENSATION FOR COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.