Boosta is an international multi-product IT company that develops and promotes SEO tools and educational products to western markets.
The company was founded in 2014. And today Boosta has released more than 10 products that are used by tens of thousands of people in Europe and Asia, Australia, North and South America.
The company has gathered a team of 400+ like-minded specialists to make life easier for people all around the world. And we continue to grow.
Moreover, Boosta actively supports startups and helps promising projects to develop. For this purpose the company opened an R&D department to implement external ideas, launch new products and invests in young teams.
If you have been looking for an opportunity to bring your ideas to life, then our company is exactly the place where you should be.
You will be responsible for:
- You’ll participate both in strategy and in up-leveling our writing and designing for product;
- You’ll manage a team that creates content and design, continually improve them, and evolve our content/design standards. The team consists of Content managers and UX/UI designers;
- You’ll collaborate with product and development teams to deliver clear, engaging content/design that are customer-focused and align to business objectives;
- You’ll drive a clear vision of the future of UX, and will help shape the product experience by creating excellent experience.
Skills to shine:
- UX leadership experience, managing at least 3-4 Designers/Product Designers/Content Managers/UX writers;
- You have solid understanding of UX design/writing principles and interaction patterns;
- You can combine user and business requirements to create intuitive and performant user experiences;
- You are a leader that cares about the wellbeing of your team and empowers them to make decisions and to develop their skills;
- You have excellent ability to present, sell your ideas, and build support;
- You have experience of building and optimizing efficient design/content processes.
We can offer:
- We have a lot of expertise and we are 100% confident in the professionalism of our people;
- We have a flexible work schedule: you choose when you are productive and plan your day;
- We have offices in Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro and Kharkiv, but we all know the reason why many offices in Ukraine do not work. A hub was also opened in Krakow;
- We had and still have a remote even before it became mainstream, so we work from anywhere on the planet;
- 18 working days of vacation that do not burn. Additional 5 days-off and up to 35 sick-leaves per year. As you can see, we are for work-life balance with both hands and against burnout;
- Medical Insurance;
- Education is our everything and it is one of our values, so we provide all opportunities for development: presentations by various speakers in various areas, a large corporate library, course compensation and, of course, English lessons;
- But the most important thing: Boosta is one big family where everyone feels supported and confident.