Boldare is a digital product design and development company guiding forward-thinking businesses in their digital transformation. We’re a purpose-driven organization helping clients shape the future of whole societies & industries across the globe. You might have heard about some of them (BlaBlaCar, Corel, TUI 🌴 - these are some of our clients).
We work in a holacratic system, which means there are no managers in our team and we organize our work by ourselves!
Maybe you are the one? 😉
🚀 Join us if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in developing web applications
- Basic knowledge of Node
- Basic knowledge of at least one library/framework: React, Angular or Vue
- Knowledge of ES6+ syntax
- Created responsive web applications using Grid or Flexbox
- Experience with module bundlers (i.e. Webpack/Browserify)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Command of English and Polish on B2+ level
🚀 Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with one of CSS preprocessors (i.e. Sass)
- Practice in Typescript
- Experience with React Native, GraphQL or Docker
- Experience with testing software
- Experience with relational databases
🚀 Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract (you choose!)
- Even 90% remote (home office is not limited, but we organize team meetings at least once per quarter)
- Super comfy, agile offices in Gliwice, Kraków, Wrocław or Warsaw
- Flexible working hours
- Self-development opportunities — we like people who enjoy developing new skills- we build products at various stages of development, if you like prototyping, it’s great, if you prefer scaling, it’s also ok — you will find something for yourself
- Special anti-covid #FirstAid kit (including: pulse oximeter, CPR packet,FFP3 mask, disinfectant gel, nitril gloves, a universal disinfectan)
- Co-financing for Multisport & Medicover cards
- Opportunity to work in an environment where the management of the organization is in the hands of employees — Holacracy is one of the progressive methods of management
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share knowledge and best practices e.g thematic chapters,No Exceptions meetups (or start your own)
- Having an efficient start: You will join a separate onboarding team (the onboarding team will help you get introduced to the organization). Of course you also join the commercial project.
Are you wonder how Boldare would assess your seniority level?
✍️ Take a salary quiz that will help you estimate what salary you can anticipate by joining Boldare and check what exactly is taken into account while preparing a salary proposal!