• M.Sc. in technical science/computer science
• 2+ years of experience in software development
• Experience in leading architecture efforts
• Knowledge and experience (+1 years) in technologies:
o Databases SQL and NoSQL
o Azure Cloud development (nice to have)
• Extensive communication skills with technical and non-technical peers
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Masters Degree or Equivalent in Engineering is a must
• Existing rights to work in Ukraine
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN UKRAINE. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. All information provided will be checked and may be verified
• Fluent English is a must; Fluent Ukrainian/ Russian is desirable
We offer a wide range of benefits, including market-leading health and retirement plans, generous tuition assistance, paid time off, and programs that support you and your family as well as your community. If you’re considering employment with a Boeing subsidiary, check with that company about benefit plan offerings.
• Prototyping (software development)
• Communication with technical and non-technical peers
• Specifying and analyzing technical requirements
• Technical feasibility evaluation tasks
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Ukraine LLC is looking for Java Backend Developer for new project for Kiev office.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Job ID: 00000145058
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.