• Development experience in Java 11 (1+ year minimum)
• Knowledge and experience in Java core
• OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns
• Hands-on experience of working with Git/Maven
• English — Upper intermediate (B2)
• Background in Computer Science or in a related technical discipline
• Interest in or exposure to networking technologies/concepts such as Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) or Opendaylight (ODL) etc.
• Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux and Bash (or some basic DevOps or networking experience)
• Qualified training and mentoring with the prospect of further career growth
• Challenging tasks and freedom
• Competitive compensation
• 21 calendar days of holiday + state holidays + your birthday as day off
• Sick leave cover
• Full-time long-term contract
• A possibility to work remote (during quarantine only) full-time (after quarantine — in the office at Borysohlibska St., Kyiv)
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software that will define how the internet will work in the future
• Work on some of the most important open-source projects globally — www.opendaylight.org
OpenDaylight is a collaborative, open-source project, aimed to speed up the adoption of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and create a solid foundation for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Our aim is to grow a strong OpenDaylight and Open Networking ecosystem and fellow open source projects to produce the most relevant and reliable technology solutions.
So, if you are a person with analytical type of thinking, you are not afraid of challenges and you are ready to participate in Opendaylight project which is an integral part of our future — welcome to our team!