Are you interested in innovative technology? Do you know a lot about Sports?
Blocksport is looking for a qualified Business Development Manager to join our company. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new leads, managing existing client relationships and closing deals with new customers. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with excellent communication and negotiation skills and who is fully customer-oriented.
- Bring and close deals
- Provide superior client service and develop client relationships
- Conduct research and identify potential prospects
- Generate new leads using existing and potential customer networks
- Present new business ideas to clients
- Manage confidential data for existing and prospective clients within CRM, ensure all communications are tracked and relevant documents are attached
- Strong communication, presentation, time management and planning skills
- Passionate about sports and technology
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Experience with CRM (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot or similar) is a must
- Competitive base salary + commission structure
- Exposure to top-notch sports clubs in the EMEA market
- International work environment
- Performance-based incentives
Please send your CV with a cover letter and salary expectations to [email protected] — subject “Business Development Manager”
We respect and seek to empower each individual and support our workforce’s diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.