· 1.5+ years of commercial work experience with .NET;
· strong knowledge of C# language, .NET and ASP.NET Core 3.0
· strong knowledge of MySQL, MS SQL Server, Database Architecture Design;
· understanding of Redis;
· experience with LINQ and Entity Framework;
· understanding of SOLID principles and patterns;
· spoken English;
· knowledge of Blazor or Razor frameworks.
· knowledge of React
· Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
· A pretty cool office;
· Paid lunch;
· Flexible working hours (start before 12 PM);
· Regular corporate events and team buildings;
· Board and video games;
· Possibility to work remotely 20% of the time;
· We are looking for a .NET developer with React knowledge and commercial experience with .NET.
The successful candidate will join an international team of engineers with the product owner in the US.