Do you code on С++ but want to try something new?
You can easy do this in Blaize!
Blaize has just opened the position of Rust developer and we are ready to teach you everything you need for the smooth start!
As you know, Rust has been voted the „most loved programming language” in the Stack Overflow Developer Survey every year since 2016. What is its secret? The short answer is that Rust is spared the pain points that exist in many modern programming languages. So development using Rust in a few years may become much more necessary and, in the long run, may even marginalize current leaders altogether.
Even now in Blaize you already have the opportunity to work with such huge projects as Solana (The fastest blockchain in the world and the fastest growing ecosystem in crypto, with over 400 projects spanning DeFi, NFTs, Web3) and Near (It is a smart contract blockchain designed to become a next-generation platform for DApps with a unique scaling solution). So if you want to work with companies like these, choose Blaize for practical experience in Rust.
• 2+ years of software development experience using C++ .
• computer science (algorithm and data structures),
• parallel and distributed programming,
• functional and OOP design,
• cross platform developing,
will be a plus:
• experience in Rust;
• Crossplatform development / linux;
• Experience in architectural design;
• Experience writing client-server applications;
• Mathematical background (vocational education / courses / etc).