• 1+ years of total experience the area;
• Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS/Sass;
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies;
• Strong communication skills;
• Intermediate level of English.
• Knowledge of Typescript;
• Knowledge of C# / .NET;
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
• Experience in reactive (RxJS) programming;
• Experience with unit tests and mock frameworks.
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions, quick view is just right here;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English-Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Eco-friendly office with free bike stands and a lot more.
• Be a part of the cross-functional team aimed at success;
• Participate in team day to day activities, including daily stand-ups with the client;
• Participate in code review process;
• Develop new features and improve the system functionality according to the customer’s needs;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• Work on bug fixing and improving project performance;
• Investigate incidents and solve them;
• Keep related documentation up to date.
Web Management. Back office and custom reporting in the cloud.
unTill Web Management is an application which collects data from multiple restaurants in real time, processes that data and provides various KPIs and advanced reports. In addition, users are able to edit complete back office of any specific POS or at all POS at once.
• Server Side: ASP.NET Core / Web API, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, MS SSAS, Azure
• Client App: Angular 6, TypeScript, Kendo UI,
• Mobile: iOS and Android Apps
The team consists of five Developers, one UX Engineer and one QA Engineer.