• At least
• Expert knowledge in .NET, C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET Core Web API, EF Core, MS SQL Server, Git;
• Experience with web services development (REST API);
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude;
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment;
• Pro-active team worker;
• English level — upper intermediate.
Important to have
• Experience or strong desire to learn Go language.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Health care program with refunds for dental care, gym/pool and participation in sport competitions, marathons etc;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with a stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations.
• Work with a team of developers and customer to implement innovative web product;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• Design and implement web services;
• Be able to make right technological decisions and stand for them before the rest of the team;
• Working closely with the front-end developers;
• Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily (no firewall between you and a Customer, you’re a part of their team with the same responsibilities and authority);
• Communicate with the customer.
Our client is a startup in stealth mode so not much we can share but.. Client’s tag line is “access control for your cloud infrastructure” and they are about security for the native cloud infrastructure (initially, but not limited to!).
On the technology front, this is:
1. Micro-service-oriented architecture built on containers;
2. Native cloud-built application;
3. Front-end in React.js;
4. Back-end services in GO;
5. Advanced computer science technology like AI and graph DB.
Blackthorn Vision and Client are about to start a new project from “scratch” and looking for a Middle Back-end Developer(.NET/Go) to join the team.