• 2 years of experience of business analysis on software development projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Deep knowledge of analysis and elicitation of business requirements
• Experience of requirements documentation (User Stories, Diagrams, Mockups)
• Good facilitation and presentation skills
• Upper intermediate or higher level of English
• Experience in developing requirements for web-based solutions
• Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment;
• Excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
• Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
• Annual fund for covering employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
• Free English courses;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Access to the corporate library and much more
• Communication with customer for requirements gathering
• Acceptance testing
• Knowledge sharing with development team
• Face to face cooperation with customer’s stakeholders
• Daily communication and support of an engineering team with business processes/cases.
Our product is the only end-to-end Business Transformation framework that will have the ability to allow Business Architects to create apps, also it will be useful for the Product Owners, Business Analysts, Business Leaders, Managers.
Business Architects can create different business models like Business Capability Model, Process Model Map, Vision Mapping, Stakeholder Map, User Journey Map in the one intuitively understanding app and covers not just design, but implementation.
It is a platform where users can do different management processes, like Kanban Board, Backlog, Roadmap, Dashboard online, and in the one place.