• 3+ years of experience with building mission critical distributed systems ideally not only web oriented,
gained in a challenging environment (including, for example finance or high-tech industries)
• Proficiency programming in Microsoft .NET with C#
• Experience with .net core and .net standards
• Strong customer focus with an emphasis on support
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well in a team and in a pair
• English level — upper intermediate.
• Experience with modern web development frameworks
• Experience using open source distributed systems (and related) technologies
• A high level of competency with a modern scripting language (ex. Python)
• Previous experience with large-scale data, analytics applications
• Exciting and challenging work in friendly and professional environment;
• Excellent career opportunities and competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
• Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
• Annual fund for covering the employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
• Free English classes;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Access to the corporate library and a lot more.
• developing API using ASP.Net Core
• working with gRPC framework to build communication between processes
• working with communication primitives (Sockets, TCP/UDP)
• understanding network protocols
Working as part of the Data analysis and telemetry software Team, you will play a major role in the design,implementation, testing and deployment of innovative, proprietary end-to-end software to provide acompetitive advantage in the extraction of knowledge from multiple data sources and in facilitating fast, decisive decision making.
You will need to be comfortable working with various technologies. Some can be learned over time so motivation, drive and aptitude to learn new things quickly are important to success in this role. On any given day you might work on time series storage, statistical analysis, web-based UIs and RESTful services, messaging protocols and desktop multithreaded applications.