• Full project lifecycle experience;
• Not less than 4 years of development experience using Node.js(TypeScript);
• Not less than 4 years of development experience using OOP, web programming;
• Experience working with PostgreSQL;
• Solid experience with databases (PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra);
• Experience with Message Queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
• Experience with Docker (Kubernetes is preferable);
• Solid experience in covering code with Unit and integration tests;
• Experience with swagger, working with application matrics (Prometheus);
• Basic knowledge of Linux;
• Development experience using SQL, PL/SQL;
• Experience in dealing with version control systems (GIT, Bitbucket);
• Upper-intermediate English level;
• Initiative, willingness, and ability to work in a team.
• Experience in Nest JS;
• Experience with Helm;
• Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment;
• Excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
• Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment in modern and comfortable office;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
• Annual fund for covering employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
• Free English courses;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Access to the corporate library and much more.
• Implement software components according to the design specifications;
• Perform system integration and testing, problem troubleshooting and resolution;
• Perform unit testing of software components;
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines;
• Proactively collaborate with the teammates and communicate with the project stakeholders to ensure that the project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability;
• Provide technical input into product roadmaps.
Our client, Sensia, are a joint venture of leaders in the oil and gas industry Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) and Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB). The joint venture leverages Schlumberger’s deep oil and gas domain knowledge and Rockwell Automation’s rich automation and information expertise to address this fast-growing market.
Sensia will make industrial-scale digitalization and seamless automation available to every oil and gas company so their assets can operate more productively and profitably.
Over the last seven years, Blackthorn Vision team has been participating in developing Digital Oil Field solution that should revolutionize the industry. Current team has 22 members and 4 open positions.
This is a fast-growing account with great opportunities for a talented and ambitions software engineer to work with industry leaders on top edge project and drive the process. There will be business trips to USA, Canada and other countries where our client has office locations.