We are considering candidates with little (or no) experience in the IT field.
Main selection criteria is the desire to work and study something new. If you are an energetic, honest, and kind person — we’ll be happy to have a talk with you! We are looking for someone active, willing to work and be creative!
We kindly ask you to carefully read all requirements and apply only if you fit them.
• 0,5+ year of experience on administrative positions;
• Proficiency in MS Office and other PC tools (Excel, Power point etc);
• Personal time management, good planning & organizational skills;
• Great interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style;
• Being a dynamic team player and a good multitasker;
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
• Love for people and a willingness to support them when needed;
• Intermediate or higher level or writing and verbal English.
• Completed IT HR/Recruiters courses and desire to grow in the direction of HR/Generalist position.
• Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment;
• Excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
• Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
• Annual fund for covering employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
• Free English courses;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Access to the corporate library and much more.
• Full support of effective office functioning;
• Organization of comfortable working environment;
• Communication with suppliers and external collaborators;
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs;
• Solving other issues relevant to office day-to-day activity organization;
• Assisting to HR department and directly to CEO;
• Support in planning, coordinating and organizing of corporate events, team building and other online/offline activities in the office.