• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
• 4+ year full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability;
• Previous experience with software development in C/C++/C#/Java/Python/SQL is a plus;
• Experience in managing teams of
• Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
• Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
• Well understanding of different software methodologies — SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
• Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
• Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving interdependencies;
• Upper-intermediate or advanced level of writing and verbal English;
• Flexibility, emotional maturity.
• Exciting and challenging work in a friendly and professional environment;
• Excellent career opportunities and competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
• Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
• Annual fund for covering the employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
• Free English classes;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Access to the corporate library and a lot more.
• Directing and managing several, medium to large-sized, and moderately to highly complex projects,
• Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
• Facilitate the development of business opportunities within Clients assigned to the Delivery Unit;
Engage with the Client in discussions of the business situation and strategy.
• Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective change management;
• Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
• Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
• Ensuring that adequate and qualified staffing is assigned for each of the major project areas, in consultation with the appropriate functional managers and team leaders;
• Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
• Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals and resource managers;
• Ensuring that the projects deliver the desired results — within time and budget — as specified in the project plan;
• Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
• Producing agreed regular progress reports on the project status for the Program Committee and company management.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of the Blackthorn Vision professional team.
Blackthorn-vision is looking for a full-time Delivery Manager to join a team of our experts.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what our expect to achieve their business goals.
The role of the Delivery Manager is to ensure smooth projects delivery on all stages within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget.