• 1.5 + years of total experience in the area;
• Extensive knowledge of C# / .NET;
• Experience with WPF;
• Good understanding of MVVM;
• Good understanding of OOP;
• LINQ, Entity Framework Core;
• Experience with ASP.NET Core;
• English level —Intermediate strong and above.
• Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment;
• Excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
• Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
• Annual fund for covering employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
• Free English courses;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Access to the corporate library and much more.
• Work with a team of developers and customers to implement innovative product;
• Design and implement an application using WPF, ASP.NET Core;
• Develop new features and improve the system functionality according to the customer’s needs;
• Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily.
Our client WysePower is the UK’s leading nationwide provider of site support services. With over 200 directly employed and qualified staff operating from eight regional depots stretching from Glasgow to Bristol, they have the capability and capacity to support the most complex projects throughout the UK.
CMS for electricians, mechanics, plumbers, etc. in order to create a project for a large object and calculate the work and material that will be spent on some specific work and many other details.
WPF, Active Directory, Telerik, Xamarin, ASP.NET Web API