• 2+ years of working experience with Golang;
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
• Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs;
• Skills working with version control tools (Git, etc.);
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment;
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes";
• Experience with cloud services(AWS, GCP, Azure);
• Knowledge of unit-testing;
• English level — upper intermediate.
• Exciting and challenging work in a friendly and professional environment;
• Excellent career opportunities and competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
• Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
• Annual fund for covering the employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
• Free English classes;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Access to the corporate library and a lot more.
Work with a team of developers and customers to implement innovative web product.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Design and implement a web services in Go;
• Envision the architecture, technology stack;
• Be able to make the right technological decisions and stand for them before the rest of the team;
• Working closely with the front-end developers to ensure APIs meet front-end requirements;
• Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily (no firewall between you and a Customer, you’re a part of their team with the same responsibilities and authority).
Our client’s platform is the only solution that delivers continuous access governance for data, infrastructure and privileged identities in the hybrid cloud.
On the technology front, this is:
1. Micro-service-oriented architecture built on containers.
2. Native cloud-built application.
3. Back end services in Go.
4. Front end in React.js.
5. Advanced computer science technology like AI and graphDB.