We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join SHIFT Energy team.
SHIFT is pushing the state of the art in AI-based supervisory control systems that reduce GHG associated with large scale heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of a wide variety of product components.
- Write well designed, easily testable, and efficient code.
- Contribute to the development of project plans and timelines by providing estimates for planned work.
- Review and contributes to refinement of business requirements.
- Handle multiple tasks with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Research advances in development tools and techniques, recommending and introducing process changes as appropriate.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Python
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a must.
- Domain knowledge and/or training in control, fluids, thermodynamics.
- HR Interview (30 min)
- Technical interview (60 min)
- Client interview (90 min)
We are all for the self-development of each team member. As a part of our team, you’ll be supported in your professional growth, work on Macs, receive certifications, and visit conferences. On top of that, you will enjoy an attractive social package, including
- Сompetitive monthly compensation
- Flexible working schedule
- Working remotely
- 18 paid vacation working days
- Paid sick leaves (with 5 undocumented days per year)
- Health support with medical insurance or sports programs
- English lessons, sports activities, and charity events
- Full support of Private Entrepreneur reporting services (ФОП)