We’re looking for developers to join a venture-backed company. It’s a SAAS product for IT professionals that allows real-time network monitoring, alerting, anomaly detection and prevention. Learn more about it: www.auvik.com. We’ve been a part of the engineering team for the last 6 months.
This position has a future relocation option.
Your impact (What you will do):
- Participate in tech meetings and contribute to project’s technical roadmap
- Work closely with support teams, troubleshoot issues, debug code
- Refactor existing code, fix bugs
- Mentor junior developers
Who we are looking for (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience with backend development
- 2+ years of experience developing with Golang
- Background in designing and developing microservices.
- Experience with Docker and AWS
- Experience building reliable, highly available, and scalable software on top of the Kafka streaming platform is a plus.
We are all for the self-development of each team member. As a part of our team, you’ll be supported in your professional growth, work on Macs, receive certifications, and visit conferences. On top of that, you will enjoy an attractive social package, including
- Сompetitive monthly compensation with discretionary bonus;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working remotely;
- Full support of Private Entrepreneur reporting services (ФОП);
- Paid vacation (30 working days per year: 12 national holidays + 18 actual vacations);
- Paid undocumented sick leaves (5 working days per year);
- Health support with medical insurance or sports programs;
- English lessons, sports activities, and charity events.