We are looking for Ruby Engineer to join our team. The product we are developing is a software solution that allows brands to collaborate during the manufacturing process, exchange specs, orders, etc.
It’s a SAAS Product built with Ruby on Rails, React and deployed to AWS. Our API is REST and GraphQL.
Project team consists of 2 Scrum teams with a mix of developers from Toronto and Ukraine.
- Ruby 3.0.3, Rails 6.1
- Amazon Web Services
Your impact (What you will do):
- Contribute to the project codebase by building features and refactoring code
- Participate in features
Who we are looking for (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience with backend development
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby
- Experience designing backend services, APIS
- Good English communication skills
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
We are all for the self-development of each team member. As a part of our team, you’ll be supported in your professional growth, work on Macs, receive certifications, and visit conferences.
On top of that, you will enjoy an attractive social package, including
- Сompetitive monthly compensation with discretionary bonus;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working remotely with the opportunity to visit the office goo.gl/maps/4QhQdE4pgqapoYRcA;
- Full support of Private Entrepreneur reporting services (ФОП);
- Paid vacation (30 working days per year: 12 national holidays + 18 actual vacations);
- Paid undocumented sick leaves (5 working days per year);
- Compensation for English lessons.