Our client is a mature Canadian company with a loyalty program product that is used by more than 10 million customers.
We are starting a new project that is aimed to introduce a new business line with its own features. The goal is to connect brands (manufacturers) and their marketing offers directly to loyal customers/shoppers.
- Java 17, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Swift for mobile app
Your impact (What you will do):
- Analyze business requirements, architect features and integrations
- Participate in technical and product discussions
- Estimate your tasks and be responsible for code reviews
- Write code, establish coding culture and standards
- Communicate with other teams from Canada
Who we are looking for (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Java experience,
- 3+ years of experience with Spring
- Flexible and result-oriented mindset
- OCR experience is a big plus
- Сompetitive monthly compensation with discretionary bonus;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working remotely;
- Full support of Private Entrepreneur reporting services (ФОП);
- Paid vacation (30 working days per year: 12 national holidays + 18 actual vacations);
- Paid undocumented sick leaves (5 working days per year)
- Compensation of medical insurance and English lessons.