• Fluent in English, native speaker in Ukrainian (strong oral and written);
• SharePoint and Data Base expertise is a key.
• 2+ years of experience in IT development, programming. High school (specialization in IT);
• Proven experience of successful implementation of sites created on SharePoint: examples and links have to be listed in the CV or cover letter of the candidate;
— Multi-tasking ability: able to prioritize, organize tasks; Problem Solving: able to identify, analyze, research, evaluate and resolve); Proactive person, initiative; dedicated team player.
— In addition Word Press, HTML5, Java Script/Typescript, MS SQL Server;
• An office located in the heart of Kyiv (Olimpiiska metro station) in Black and Veatch Special Project Corp. (USA) and Metabiota Inc. (USA)
• An opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with dedicated professionals.
• Competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health insurance with dental care, gym/swimming pool options, covering direct family members.
• Every second Friday is off.
To design, develop and support a platform/site from “zero” using SharePoint.
1) to propose CMS and LMS solution based on SharePoint as a tool and in accordance to technical task for site creature which will consist of:
— news part
— learning part
2) to assign access as per roles for Internal employees (Head of Science and Content Manager)
3) to ensure cross-out authentication in between two parts CMS and LMS
Closing date: December 1, 2017
Black & Veatch was established in 1915, and is conducting projects in Ukraine since 2008. Our team Black & Veatch Special Projects Corporation’s (BVSPC) Kyiv Representative Office works in close cooperation with Scientists and Sustainment department and delivers immediate education value to the customers through the in-class trainings as well as on online platform.
More on www.bv.com