Bizzabo, a leader in event technology, is looking for a highly analytical and detail-oriented Product Analyst to join our dynamic, creative, and growing data team.
As a Product Analyst, you will have the opportunity to develop your analytical skills, learn industry-specific knowledge, and gain hands-on experience in a dynamic tech environment. You will work closely with our go-to-product and go-to-market teams to support the company’s strategic objectives by providing data-driven insights and recommendations based on our product usage.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers the events of world-leading brands — from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded in 2011 by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan and has offices in New York, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, and Montreal.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in collecting and analyzing data to identify product trends and opportunities.
- Analyze large data sets and provide useful and actionable insights and recommendations.
- Work closely with internal departments (R&D, Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Solutions & Services, and Customer Success)
- Work with our Data Engineering team on data ingestions (ETLs) using DBT, Hevo, Looker, Big query, and more.
- Initiate proactive as well as reactive data analysis
- Maintain and optimize our data tables and queries
- BA/BSc. in Industrial Eng/Statistics/Economics or other quantitative fields
- Past experience in a SaaS-based international company in a similar role (Minimum 2 years of experience)
- Advanced SQL and Excel knowledge
- Experience working with BI tools (Looker/Tableau/similar)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
- Passion about data and the ability to understand and transform it into insights.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high-paced environment
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Autodidact, Independent, and self-motivated