Bizzabo is a product company and we are looking for an Android Developer in Kyiv to join the mobile team in a fast-growing Mobile group at Bizzabo, that will integrate live media components in the android apps. Also, you’ll maintain and enhance the internal live media SDK, speeding up the integration of live WebRTC capabilities in android apps.
Bizzabo is a software platform for virtual, in-person, and hybrid events. Our platform empowers every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events.
— Our purpose is to build the next generation of hybrid event management platform
— World-leading events team use our product to conduct events for 100k+ attendees
— 10 years of successful presence on the event software market
— 300+ team members in New York, Tel-Aviv, London, Kyiv
— We raised $138 million in 2020 (read more on TechCrunch)
— This year we acquired four companies — x.ai to reimagine the way people meet and connect, Whalebone to humanize digital events, and TeeVid to introduce the ultimate video production suite, Klik to power onsite experiences at live events.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3-4 years of experience with Java/Kotlin and the Android SDK
- Strong experience in building native Android applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness
- Understanding of ANDROID’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proven experience with web sockets and signaling concepts
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance memory tuning tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect ANDROID applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Intermediate+ level of English — both written and spoken
WHAT WOULD BE A BONUS
- Experience with C++
- Experience with WebRTC, Codecs, Communication protocols
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Multiplatform development — react-native
TECHNOLOGIES WE ARE USING
- Android Jetpack (compose)
- MVVM architecture
- Material design
- Hilt (dependency injection)
- AWS S3 repositories
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Be the authoritative anchor in the team for Android development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and team members to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing, improving application performance, and developing all-new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
The Mobile Group is a fast-growing group of talented developers. You have the ability to be part of the best mobile group on market, to make a significant impact directly on our app users, and be a part of planning and building the group roadmap.
⭕️ Prescreen with recruiter ---> ⭕️ Technical interview ---> ⭕️ Interview with manager
- Hybrid format for the time of the pandemic. You can work from home or the office. Also, we wouldn’t mind seeing you once or twice a week.
- Flexible hours of the day start
- 20 business days of compensated day-offs
- Relocation package for you and your family
- No trial period and super cool 2 weeks’ onboarding
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leaves
- Home office stipend that’s an allowance paid to employees to improve their home office or workspace
- Quarterly you have 1 mental health day (additional 4 days off a year)
- Family benefits
Growth and development
- Udemy subscription that gives limitless access to the platform
- English classes