Bizzabo is a product company and we are looking for a Data Engineer in Kyiv that will join our new Data Platform team.
As a Data Engineer, you will team up with our data team to design, develop and maintain new infrastructure solutions for the big-data pipelines to define the data warehouse and provide meaningful insights based on our analytics and machine learning.
Bizzabo is a software platform for virtual, in-person, and hybrid events. Our platform empowers every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events.
— Our purpose is to build the next generation of hybrid event management platform
— World-leading events team use our product to conduct events for 100k+ attendees
— 10 years of successful presence on the event software market
— 300 team members in New York, Tel-Aviv, London, Kyiv, and Stockholm
— We raised $138 million in 2020 (read more on TechCrunch)
— This year we acquired two companies — x.ai to reimagine the way people meet and connect and Whalebone to humanize digital events
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Knowledge of Python language for data manipulation and building data pipelines.
- Experience with cloud data warehouses BigQuery/Redshift/Snowflake and data storage GCS/S3.
- Hands-on experience with data pipeline & orchestration tools like Airflow / Prefect, dbt, or others.
- Understanding of data integration tools, hands-on experience implementing ETL/ELT processes, data formatting, and warehouse architecture.
- Experience working with databases and complex SQL procedures.
- Strong data architecture and modeling skills.
- Understanding of business logic processes and insight delivery strategies.
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to understand data and present a path to deliver usable information
- Ability to work independently while also being able to work within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize as necessary to meet key deadlines.
- Self-learning with strong communication and presentation skills.
WHAT WOULD BE A BONUS
- Hands-on experience with dashboarding & reporting tools such as Tableau/Looker/PowerBI or other data visualization tools. (Preference to Looker)
- Experience with 24/7 production systems and real-time analytics
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop new infrastructure solutions for the big-data pipelines
- Facilitate organizational strategies for data governance, integration, and usage
- Design and develop complex data models, working with DAGs, REST API
- Build and launch new data extraction, transformation, and loading processes in production.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Build and maintain process automation and integration flows
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data
- Understand business questions and transform them into actionable insights
- Maintain and optimize our data tables and queries
⭕️ Prescreen with recruiter ---> ⭕️ Technical interview ---> ⭕️ Test assignment ---> ⭕️ Interview with manager
- Hybrid format for the time of the pandemic. You can work from home or the office. Also, we wouldn’t mind seeing you once or twice a week.
- Flexible hours of the day start
- 20 business days of compensated day-offs
- Relocation package for you and your family
- No trial period and super cool 2 weeks’ onboarding
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leaves
- Home office stipend that’s an allowance paid to employees to improve their home office or workspace
- Quarterly you have 1 mental health day (additional 4 days off a year)
- Family benefits
Growth and development
- Udemy subscription that gives limitless access to the platform
- English classes