Bizzabo is a product company and we are looking for the Manual QA Engineer in Kyiv that will be creating an impactful event experience via delivering strategic features to our top enterprise clients — Amazon, Slack, Uber, Electronic Arts, Github, Datarobot.
Bizzabo is a software platform for virtual, in-person, and hybrid events. Our platform empowers every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events.
- Our purpose is to build the next generation of hybrid event management platform
- World-leading events team use our product to conduct events for 100k+ attendees
- 10 years of successful presence on the event software market
- 300 team members in New York, Tel-Aviv, London, Kyiv
- We raised $138 million in 2020 (read more on TechCrunch)
- This year we acquired two companies — x.ai to reimagine the way people meet and connect and Whalebone to humanize digital events
WHAT YOU HAVE
- At least 2 years of manual testing experience
- Work experience with Web and Mobile testing
- Good understanding of QA, testing, and software development methodologies and familiarity with industry standards and best practices
- Proficiency in QA essentials and theory and knowledge of issue-tracking systems
- Ability to execute test cases and automated test scripts and assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the software
- Ability to accurately record test results and software defects
- Good level of English — both written and verbal
WHAT WOULD BE A BONUS
- Familiarity with Firebug/Developer toolbar
- Basic knowledge of automation testing and API testing
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create and maintain QA artifacts such as test plans, test cases, test scripts and etc.
- Test Web and Mobile based applications on multiple platforms
- Perform various kinds of testing processes such as Front-end, Back-end, Smoke, Functional, Exploratory, Regression, Acceptance, etc.
- Work closely with Software Engineering to ensure that all deliverables meet functional specifications
- Test and evaluate internal and external product releases and provide constructive feedback to the software engineering team
⭕️ Prescreen with recruiter ---> ⭕️ Technical Interview ---> ⭕️ Interview with manager
- Hybrid format for the time of the pandemic. You can work from home or the office. Also, we wouldn’t mind seeing you once or twice a week.
- Flexible hours of the day start
- 20 business days of compensated day-offs
- Relocation package for you and your family
- No trial period and super cool 2 weeks’ onboarding
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leaves
- Home office stipend that’s an allowance paid to employees to improve their home office or workspace
- Quarterly you have 1 mental health day (additional 4 days off a year)
- Family benefits
Growth and development
- Udemy subscription that gives limitless access to the platform
- English classes