!!! We consider options for project cooperation and welcome advisors to cooperate with our team, message us at [email protected]
About the role:
As Competency Manager at Bits Orchestra, you will help shape & transform the ways in which we operate and incorporate digital and data, diversity & inclusion, individual accountability, and continuous self-development in everything we do.
You will be in a perfect position to guide the delivery team to master new technologies and develop their expertise in the existing ones. You will lead by example, using your wealth of knowledge and experience in development to set the foundations of the Knowledge Evaluation Matrix at Bits Orchestra.
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
- actively participate in maintaining, developing, and implementing the Bits Orchestra’s T&C (Training and Competence) Scheme to ensure it meets regulatory requirements and best industry-standard practice.
- support and promote the team’s growth process and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- сoach and mentor to help your team members become the best they can be
- work with performance management and salary review for your employees
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Proficient knowledge and practical skills in general Software Engineering: algorithms, data structures, databases, networking, security; best practices, approaches and techniques (Unit Testing, etc.).
- Experience and knowledge in Software Architecture: architectural design, main approaches, techniques, and architectural patterns
- Profound knowledge and practical skills in the main SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc.).
- Experience in analyzing software requirements, developing software technical specifications
- Knowledge of personnel management techniques: excellent coaching, and supervisory skills;
- English — Advanced level;
- Experience as a Team Lead
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems (for extra time spent on L&D activities)
- Professional development support (educational budget) and professional certification opportunities
- 18 days off per year, all Ukrainian public holidays are free of work, paid sick leaves
- Option for salary raise every 6 months
- Our employees value the flexibility that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- Full accounting support
- You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think