Bits Orchestra are looking for a new employee Trainee/Junior .NET/MVC Developer to join our team of experienced web developers with a great .NET, UI and CMS development background and achievements in this area.
💡Please notice that candidates will be considered only after passing the test task.
First of all, we consider candidates from Lviv.
As a trainee / junior developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of application solutions within an object-oriented environment.
About the role:
- Under close supervision, develops, codes, tests, and debugs existing functionality and enhancements in .NET web applications.
- Stays current with cutting-edge technologies to improve and modernize existing applications’ functionality, performance, and UI.
- Possesses a good understanding of business applications.
- Works with the team to understand and resolve software problems, resolves customer complaints with software, and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Follow the software development life cycle for each development task following the Agile Scrum methodology by brainstorming the technical approach, developing code, and unit testing according to the development schedule and team processes.
- Software development on a .NET and SQL Server 2012 platform. Development includes implementing system improvements/enhancements and resolving system defects.
- Сonfident knowledge of .NET Framework 4.8/.NET 5.0 MVC, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, C#, T-SQL, HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2019, Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, IIS 7 / 7.5
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English 💡
What can we offer to you:
- 5-day work-week
- 18 days off and 15 sick leaves per year
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications paid in USD
- Option for salary raise every 6 months
- Our employees value the flexibility that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits, learning (50% coverage of English courses) and development opportunities.
- You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.