Bitmedia Labs — an international product IT company, has been in the industry since 2014, effectively functioning on a worldwide scale with a crew of 100+ ambitious and highly skilled professionals, creating successful projects in domains such as online advertising systems for the crypto space, blockchain games and NFT products.
- Oversee and manage remote access to corporate G Suite accounts and other team service accounts;
- Facilitate the setup, maintenance, and remote troubleshooting of company-managed laptops and hardware, with an emphasis on MacOS devices;
- Administer and monitor access to company databases, software, and other resources, implementing security protocols as needed;
- Ensure stable and secure remote connections, with expertise in VPNs and firewalls;
- Serve as the primary contact with vendors and provide remote technical support to employees;
- Comply with legal IT practices, maintain accurate documentation, and offer virtual training to employees;
- Collaborate remotely with various departments to understand their IT needs and provide tailored solutions;
- Develop and implement remote work security policies and train employees in best practices;
- Proactively monitor system health and security alerts, coordinating incident response efforts;
- Maintain records of access permissions, software subscriptions, and associated costs.
- 2+ years experience as a System Administrator;
- Hands-on experience with centralized management systems for MacOS (Mac Server);
- Good knowledge of personal operational systems — Mac OS;
- Knowledge of protocols LDAP, SAML, OAuth;
- Strong experience with MacOS in a corporate environment;
- Ability to manage G Suite accounts and other corporate software;
- Familiarity with remote hardware setup and maintenance;
- Experience liaising with vendors and providing remote technical support;
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- English — Intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (accounts management);
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, and Ansible (user experience);
- Experience with password manager tools, like Passwarden;
- Experience with monitoring/alerting systems such as Prometheus, Grafana;
- Experience in network administration and ensuring stable remote connections;
- Familiarity with incident response and cybersecurity best practices;
- Experience in developing remote work security policies and training programs.
Intro call with a Recruiter — Interview with CTO — Offer.
- Flexible work environment — you can work remotely anywhere or at our comfortable Hub in Kyiv;
- The 8-hour working day with a flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Regular performance review and annual salary review;
- 100% paid sick leaves, vacation and holidays;
- Professional development tools (reimbursement of educational courses or workshops, conferences around the world);
- English classes;
- Ambitious team with transparent communication and friendly atmosphere, no micromanagement;
- Apple equipment;
- Memorable gifts for holidays.