About Bitmedia Labs:
Bitmedia Labs — an international product IT company, has been in the industry since 2014, effectively functioning on a worldwide scale with a crew of 100+ ambitious and highly skilled professionals, creating successful projects in domains such as online advertising systems for the crypto space, blockchain games and NFT products.
- Proven experience as a Live Producer or similar role in the gaming industry;
- Strong understanding of game economy, balance, live operations, and player engagement strategies;
- Familiarity with the Web3 ecosystem, blockchain technology, and decentralized applications;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively and adapt to changing situations;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to gather and interpret player data and game metrics;
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with diverse teams;
- Being blockchain technology advocate will be a huge plus.
- Plan, and coordinate live strategy of the game to enhance player engagement and retention;
- Monitor and manage the game’s live KPIs;
- Collaborate with the community management team to develop engaging content, contests, and activities to foster a vibrant player community;
- Lead monetization team to optimize revenue generation opportunities through in-game economies, item sales, and player behaviour analysis;
- Maintain healthy economy of the game based on multiple factors;
- Analyze player data, game metrics, and player feedback to make informed decisions and continuously improve live operations, events, and monetization strategies;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including game developers, designers, artists, community managers, customer support, and marketing, to ensure seamless execution of live events and game operations;
- Act as Product owner to participate in feature reviews and testing to ensure balanced gameplay experience and quality;
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in Web3 technologies, and player preferences to drive innovation and maintain competitiveness.
- Intro call with a Recruiter — Interview with the Hiring team -Offer.
- Flexible work environment — you can work remotely anywhere or at our comfortable Hub in Kyiv;
- The 8-hours working day with a flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Regular performance review and annual salary review;
- 100% paid sick leaves, vacation and holidays;
- Professional development tools (reimbursement of educational courses or workshops, conferences around the world);
- English classes;
- Ambitious team with a transparent communication and friendly atmosphere, no micromanagement;
- Apple equipment;
- Memorable gifts for holidays.
As Live producer you will act as a main product owner of the project to build successful Live strategy. You will have freedom to generate new ideas, product features roadmap, live operation plans.