About Bitmedia Labs:
Bitmedia Labs — an international product IT company, has been in the industry since 2014, effectively functioning on a worldwide scale with a crew of 100+ ambitious and highly skilled professionals, creating successful projects in domains such as online advertising systems for the crypto space, blockchain games and NFT products.
- Develop game design vision of the game that supports creative vision of the product;
- Partner with development team to define priorities, milestone requirements and global product goals;
- Work with your team to produce high quality game design documentation and requirements;
- Review and validate game design and economy design to ensure they are balanced, engaging, and meet user needs;
- Manage a team of game designers, including providing guidance and feedback to ensure their work aligns with the project goals and vision;
- Collaborate with other department leads, such as product managers, engineers, and artists, to ensure a cohesive and high-quality end product;
- Teach and grow team members through mentorship, training, and feedback;
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies related to game design.
- 5+ years in Game Design roles and 2+ years at senior or leading positions;
- English proficiency: Upper intermediate level;
- Proven experience in designing and delivering successful games, with a portfolio that showcases your work;
- Strong experience in web-based projects, MMO games, mobile games;
- Understanding of Web3 technologies and crypto;
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with other departments and stakeholders;
- Addicted to details, with a focus on delivering high-quality work;
- Experience in managing a team of designers and providing mentorship and feedback;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Being advocate for Web3 and blockchain technologies will be a huge plus.
- Intro call with a Recruiter — Interview with the Hiring team -Offer.
- Flexible work environment — you can work remotely anywhere or at our comfortable Hub in Kyiv;
- The 8-hours working day with a flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Regular performance review and annual salary review;
- 100% paid sick leaves, vacation and holidays;
- Professional development tools (reimbursement of educational courses or workshops, conferences around the world);
- English classes;
- Ambitious team with a transparent communication and friendly atmosphere, no micromanagement;
- Apple equipment;
- Memorable gifts for holidays.