Bitmedia Labs has been in the industry since 2014, effectively functioning worldwide with a crew of 80+ ambitious and highly skilled professionals, creating successful projects in domains such as online advertising systems for the crypto space, blockchain games, and NFT products.
We are looking for a Head of PR & Content to join our marketing team.
Read more about the responsibilities and requirements to see if this position is a good fit for you.
We hope to hear from you!
- Maintain global communications and partnership campaigns for Tier 1 and niche media;
- Monitor mentions, analyze PR efforts, and provide compelling reports on a monthly and quarterly basis according to the KPIs;
- Develop and leverage meaningful relations with top-tier and niche media outlets aiming for high-level coverage in print, broadcast, and online media;
- Generate media inquiries, interviews, and respond to ad-hoc requests;
- Produce press kit materials, including press releases, comments, pitch letters, press briefings, and award applications — independently and in cooperation with the Content team;
- Establish the framework that holds our content to a high bar of clarity, effectiveness, and style and ensures that all content is on-message, on-brand, and optimizing its full potential;
- Network and build relationships with journalists, influencers and bloggers;
- Monitor progress of campaign activities, understanding and reporting on activities and their effectiveness, including analyzing media coverage;
- Managing campaign budgets;
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests;
- Keep up to date with the current best practices for PR and outreach, as well as industry news and developments;
- Promote new ideas on how to increase brand awareness.
Will be an advantage:
- Graduate degree: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business studies, or other relevant academic field is preferred.
- 2+ years of proven track record in global public relations (preferably for crypto);
- Experience in working for North American and/or Western European markets;
- Excellent writing and oral skills to communicate efficiently with the public, media, and other stakeholders — Proficiency in English (C1/C2);
- Understanding of B2B marketing, corporate reputation, and crisis communications;
- Efficiently working under tight deadlines in a highly matrixed environment;
- Global mindset;
- Еxperience of studying or working abroad would be a plus.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Collaborative and friendly environment;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Team-building activities and corporate parties;
- 18 working days of vacation paid per year;
- Paid sick leaves.