Bitmedia Labs has been in the industry since 2014, effectively functioning worldwide with a crew of 80+ ambitious and highly skilled professionals, creating successful projects in domains such as online advertising systems for the crypto space, blockchain games, and NFT products.
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies.Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
Read more about the responsibilities and requirements to see if this position is a good fit for you.
We hope to hear from you!
- Own, manage, deliver & enhance DappRadar email marketing communication strategy;
- Create engaging marketing & product update focused emails and related send schedules;
- Devise automated onboarding & customer retention strategy and assets;
- Full email build and delivery responsibility;
- Deliver A/B continuous improvement testing programme;
- Build, manage and share email marketing performance analysis and recommendations;
- Ensure best practice in accordance with email regulatory requirements;
- Work with product team to enhance email sign up volumes & preference management.
Will be an advantage:
- Demonstrable experience in a consumer facing email marketing / crm role;
- Excellent copywriting, design briefing, dynamic comms and A/B testing skills;
- Adept at analysing performance marketing metrics, creation of reports & roadmaps;
- An understanding of the AWeber CRM tool;
- HTML knowledge and ability to build effective email templates from the ground up;
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills;
- Grasp of compliance, core email marketing principles and performance indicators;
- A keen interest and understanding of the crypto / blockchain space.
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist;
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems;
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology;
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics;
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools;
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- An ability to work under tight deadlines;
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Collaborative and friendly environment;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Team-building activities and corporate parties;
- 18 working days of vacation paid per year;
- Paid sick leaves.