▪ Continuous experience in IT network administrator for more than 2 years;
▪ Good understanding of common IT security practices;
▪ Knowledge and practical experience in Advanced Networking including building and supporting local and global networks, ACLs, Firewalls, VPN tunnels (IPSec, OpenVPN), dynamic routing, network security;
▪ Knowledge and practical experience with network-related protocols (802.1P, 802.1Q, 802.1X, 802.11, CDP/LLDP, STP);
▪ Practical experience in network equipment configuration from different vendors (HPE/Cisco/Ubiquiti/Mikrotik);
▪ Skills in scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, etc);
▪ Fluent speaking in Russian and English either in person or over the phone/voice chats;
▪ Availability to business trips
▪ Knowledge of various programming languages is highly desirable and welcome;
▪ Practical experience in Linux system administration is an advantage;
▪ Practical experience with copper and fiber network cabling is highly desirable.
— Location: Kyiv (remote is possible)
— High technical level of the team to join
▪ Network administration — Switches, Routers, Linux servers;
▪ Design, Deliver, Maintain and Supervise Highly Available IT Network project implementations;
▪ Network configuration, performance and availability monitoring, analysis and tuning;
▪ Ensure high availability, security, and performance of IT System, IT Network and related infrastructure (in accordance with company internal policies and requirements, 24/7, SLA);
▪ Network performance and integration testing;
▪ Maintaining network documentation.
Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organizations, and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of Bitfury Group ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for Network Administrator to join one of our R&D teams.