• Good understanding of fundamental, creational, structural, behavioural and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them.
• Experience with databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Understanding the principles of work with NoSQL, newSQL, key-value and Graph storages.
• Experience in developing service-oriented solutions.
• Understanding the principles of building high-loaded systems.
• Understanding the process of integration with external services.
• Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork and the principles of Agile and Scrum and the practical use of best practices from there.
• Deep knowledge of two or more programming languages.
• Experience with Docker, CI.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies.
• Experience with distributed systems, like cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
• Design, code, test, debug and deliver features and improvements in a continuous manner.
• Refactor code as necessary.
• Perform code reviews for best practices.
• Maintain high code coverage with tests.
• Collaborate with other team members.
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
We are looking for a Golang Developer to join our R&D team in Kyiv.