We are extending our team and will welcome a Python developer in our office.
The candidate should have:
— Relevant IT education
— Experience with Flask and Django;
— Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases;
— Knowledge of Docker;
— Understanding of the HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs;
— Command of Linux/UNIX environment (shell, scripting, tools);
— English: intermediate and higher
It will be great if you know some of:
— Big Data basics
— Google AppEngine
Self-education, such as taking online or offline courses is always an advantage.
Comfortable working environment:
- Cosy office
- Drinks, sweets, lemonade
- Modern Mac working equipment
- A friendly team
- Working with popular frameworks
- Following Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Involvement in all stages of product development
- Flexible working schedule
- Remuneration at an industry level
- Paid state holidays, vacation, sick leave
- Sports allowance
- Corporate trips and events
The Python Developer will be involved in the implementation of the backend of a web application.
The application processes a high volume of data and presents analytics.