DevOps (product-team/remote/part-time) (вакансия неактивна)
Харьков, за рубежом, удаленно
- Architect system solutions (cloud) that are highly scalable and responsive, yet cost-effective;
- Lead the design, implementation, and administration of platform tools to support the release of software products to both pre-production and production environment;
- Help execute strategy, procedures, and protocols for day-to-day operations partnering closely with the Technology Leadership team;
- Oversee, innovate, create processes, software, and tools that continuously improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our infrastructure;
- Build, monitor and scale our infrastructure;
- Tackle complex infrastructure challenges with scalable automation and CI/CD solutions;
- Work with a team to create processes and tools to ensure the software release pipeline flows smoothly, safely, and efficiently.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or extensive proven work experience in a related position;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships;
- Minimum of 4 years of proven IT and DevOps experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications;
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure, highly available, multi-tenant, multi-platform service that includes technologies run on Linux;
- Knowledge of network architecture, storage systems, virtualization technologies, containers;
- Strong knowledge of AWS cloud solutions and services;
- Knowledge and ability to work with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with AWS CLI and Atlassian CI Tools;
- Capacity planning and performance optimization for hardware, VMs, and data stores;
- Data security frameworks and regulatory compliance, such as NIST;
- Experience with working in an Agile environment;
- Experience with MySQL, Elasticsearch.
- To become a part of an effective product team with a common vision to deliver a great value for the world of cryptocurrencies.