Software Architect (product-team/remote/part-time)
Харьков, за рубежом, удаленно
- Design and document solutions architecture that covers both functional and non-functional requirements;
- Participate in all areas that are needed for successful solution implementation — from UX to backend;
- Take architecture decisions and communicate them to teams and stakeholders. Provide in-depth decision analysis if needed;
- Perform solutions analysis and create a proof of concepts;
- Be a technical mentor for teams, support teams in technical issues and address issues in architecture;
- Analyze and document functional and non-functional requirements. Identify solution risks and find ways to mitigate them;
- Define and enforce technical excellence during solution implementation;
- Analyze and document existing systems, identify “weak” points and contribute to the strategy of a system evolving;
- Eventual reviews of solutions architectures, system changes, teams scope and code.
- 5+ Fullstack Development experience;
- 2+ TeamLead/Architecture experience;
- 2+ Architecture Management;
- Skills: OOP, DevOps, Automated Testing, AWS, Git, REST API, DDD. CI\CD, Micro-service architecture;
- Deep understanding and experience with one technology stack: NodeJS, GOLang, Python, etc.;
- Knowledge and the successful appliance of OOP paradigm;
- Deep understanding of networking and communication patterns;
- Knowledge of multiple DBs. Knowledge about the pros and cons of different DB models (relational, key values, document, etc.). Production experience with at least several of them;
- Experience with NodeJS toolset;
- Proven ability to architect solutions from start to finish: designing specifications, prototyping, managing POCs, etc.;
- Experience in documenting software and with software requirements management;
- Knowledge of architectural, design and infrastructure patterns;
- Knowledge of top software security vulnerabilities and understanding patterns of protection against them;
- Experience with web front-end development using modern frameworks;
- Be an expert in next development areas: CI/CD, automated testing, development tools;
- Understanding an agile and SCRUM framework in particular. Understanding how the architecture development phase can work in agile environment;
- Be proactive and have a strong position regarding reaching the required software quality.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of functional paradigm.
- To become a part of an effective product team with a common vision to deliver a great value for the world of cryptocurrencies.