You love creating engaging stories? You can write beautiful texts for different types of audiences and maybe have journalism in your background? You like marketing and communications and are ready to take on a new challenge?
We need you!
Here at Binary Studio we are very passionate about engineering world-class software, building a strong community of like-minded people and knowledge sharing. We do lots of cool stuff and we think we could do a better job letting the world know about them, which is why we might use some help from a brand specialist.
To give you an understanding of what you’ll deal with, here is just a few of our projects:
Binary Studio Academy — the most competitive programming school in Ukraine for the brightest students from all over the country. It’s unique because of the three factors: it’s online, it’s free of charge, and it’s insanely hard (because of very intensive pace and really serious curriculum). Goals of a brand specialist would be focused on increasing Academy’s brand awareness.
Binary Studio Tech Events (Binary Nights, Submit). Here your aim would also be to increase Binary Studio brand awareness through different online channels, making sure all those developers striving to create world-class software could know where to find us.
Binary Studio Cat. Well, it’s not so much a project, but an actual cat, resident of Binary Studio Lviv office and he demands a personal PR manager to treat his audience in Instagram with the occasional pics of his lazy, furry back, polls, quizzes, etc.
The position will imply:
• Participation in creating tones of voice and editorial calendars
• Establishing presence in relevant media (dou.ua, ain.ua, etc.)
• Creating content (posts, promo videos, interviews)
• Running the majority of corporate SMM accounts (FB, Instagram, Bulka’s Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, etc.)
• Applying for relevant awards and competitions
• Participation in events organization
• Occasional traveling between Lviv and Kyiv offices.
Talents you bring to the team:
• Experience in digital marketing and SMM
• Experience with digital marketing tools (e.g. google analytics, ahrefs, similarweb, etc.)
• Advanced English
• Degree in Journalism or Philology would be an asset
• Passion for social media
• Long term attitude (brand awareness can’t be increased overnight, it’s a continuous, persistent and hard work)
• Experience with photo/video editors would be a plus.
What we offer:
• A rewarding, long-term job that brings constant challenge and good career opportunities as you develop
• An inspiring and friendly team who does great work and has a lot of fun together (see us on Facebook)
• A competitive salary
• The freedom and support in developing your own ideas
The position is about the search of new ways to communicate the value our company brings, letting more and more people know what we do and why, giving right people the opportunity to get to know us and join our team. If you feel like it’s a kind of challenge you are ready to face, apply and prove that sky is not a limit to you 🙂