Binary Studio is looking for a mature and responsible JS Developer to become a part of our team and strengthen one of the company’s core technology expertise.
Have you ever noticed how many screens there are in the world? In your office, at the pub, near bus stations and pretty much everywhere else. Our client actually created a platform serving these screens, as well as built their own marketplace for them while producing dozens of unique screen apps for everything from hotel booking terminals to voter registration apps that are implemented over thousands of screens across the world.
If you’re looking for a fast paced, high volume project with tons of visibility — look no further!
Oh, and a side note — you will be working with an awesome Ukrainian team (on our side) as well as a great British crew who are eager to cooperate with folks looking to help their cause.
Sounds cool? Then take a look below and check out the details!
• Perform the full scope of frontend development
• Engineer backend bits
• Architect solutions
• Develop thin layers of backend and integrate them into a bigger system
• Lead some of the development efforts
• Ensure consistent (irreproachable) quality of your code
• Ensure that implementation meets project requirements
• Communicate with the project team at all stages of development
• Strive for constant project improvement on the tech front
• Actively participate in team meetings and peer reviews of the project’s code and architecture
• Work in an interactive, agile environment
• Solid experience of 3+ years with frontend development (preferably React)
• Product-oriented mindset — willingness to endlessly improve the product you are working on and tirelessly guard its quality
• Knowledge of backend technologies: Node.JS, Express.JS / loopback.io, Socket.io
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn a lot, work hard and become a great team player
• English level Upper-Intermediate +
• Experience working with at least one of the top DBs: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL etc.
• Understanding of cloud services on AWS / Azure / GCP
Binary Studio offers lots of well-known and must-have perks, such as a charming office with a beautiful view on the High Castle, challenging tasks and good career opportunities, free of charge English classes, etc.
However, that’s not all! Our key focus is sharpening the technological skills of our engineers, and we do that through a variety of different ways, such as:
• Support in receiving certificates, attending trainings, conferences & meetups
• Possibilities for becoming a speaker of our SUBMIT or Binary Nights meetups
• Opportunities to enroll in Binary Studio Academy as a Coach, Academy PRO as a lecturer and develop further leadership and project management skills
• OKR (Individual Development) plans
• An in-house library which is regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences
We also have a great life beyond the code!
For us, ‘teambuilding’ is not a word or 3-times-a-year plan. We do love spending time together. We travel to Europe in winter and go to the sea in summer. Have a look at our facebook page goo.gl/bY44js and see yourself! ;)
Sounds intriguing? Well, don’t delay — apply & become a part of our team!