Smart, passionate and committed junior full-stack JS developer is welcome to join our team!
What you will be doing:
• Perform a full scope of frontend JS development
• Ensure consistent quality of your code
• Ensure that both design and implementation meet project requirements
• Communicate with project team in all stages of development
• Actively participate in team meetings and peer reviews of software code, as well as design reviews
• Work in an interactive agile environment
Have a look at core skills required for the role:
• Experience in working with one of top frontend frameworks (React.JS, Angular.JS)
• Good knowledge of HTML5 and advanced CSS3 techniques
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn a lot, work hard and become a great team player
• English level Intermediate +
Would be sweet if you also have:
• Knowledge of SASS
• Experience with MongoDB / PostgreSQL
• Experience with backend development: Node.JS, Express.JS
Pay, Perks & Such:
Binary Studio offers lots of well-known and must-have perks.
However, that’s not all! Our key focus is sharpening the technological skills of our engineers, and we do that through a variety of different ways, such as:
• Challenging tasks & good career opportunities for personal & professional development
• Support in receiving certificates, attending trainings, conferences & meetups
• An in-house library which is regularly supplemented according to team’s preferences
• Free of charge English classes, incl. those with native speaker
• OKR (Individual Development) plans with top mentors
• Possibility to develop soft skills through participation in our Binary Studio Academy
We also have a great life beyond the code!
For us, ‘teambuilding’ is not a word or 3-times-a-year plan. We do love spending time together. We travel to Europe in winter and go to the sea in summer. Have a look at our facebook page goo.gl/bY44js and see yourself! ;)
Sound intriguing? Well, don’t delay — apply & become a part of our team!