Binary Studio is in search of a Senior Front End Developer who:
* Wants to work with some hot new technologies
* Enjoys working with finely-crafted German backend code (think BMW/Mercedes quality)
* Actually wants to build something nice for a change!
If this sounds like you, we have a terrific offer for you! This project has been such a success thus far, that the client is eager to expand the team and keep on growing this magnificent platform.
HERE’S A BIT ABOUT THE PROJECT ITSELF:
It’s a BI system that analyzes patents for major technology companies using some very clever scientific algorithms. The solution provides unique, reliable and relevant insights into the patent sphere for decision makers who work in the fields of benchmarking, R&D, strategy, and variety of other important stuff of that nature.
We’ve been working on this project from the very beginning and can attest to the quality of the code that we and our German friends have made. We’ve also helped develop the process flow and proper delivery stages — so this project is running like a well-oiled machine. Seriously, it’s a work of art. If you are a part of this project, your friends and enemies alike will look at you with envy and wish they had the opportunity to be a part of this dev team. And you’ll just be sitting there, happily working on a project that doesn’t suck. It will be glorious!
CORE TECHNOLOGIES: REACT, REDUX, D3, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, TYPESCRIPT.
NOTICE HOW THERE ARE NO OUTDATED, CRAP TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED. THIS IS KEY.
Once a new team member joins our crew, we will get them caught up on the project and help them adapt to our merry band of developers. From there, we will dive into developing some top-notch front end code, while introducing some awesome features and functionality. Occasionally we’ll need to improve and introduce changes to the existing functionality, while taking on specific challenges unique to this project. On top of all this, we have to make it nice and pretty, as any good front-end developer would do. Also, this job requires direct communication with the customer, so Upper-intermediate English is a must. Actually, good communication skills in general are pretty much mandatory, since we’re a pretty talkative bunch.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS WE’LL REALLY NEED YOU TO HAVE:
* Strong knowledge of front end development: React, Redux
* Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and advanced CSS3 techniques
AND THIS WILL BE NICE-TO-HAVE:
* Fluency in data structures and algorithms
* Experience in BI would be a big plus
* Understanding of TypeScript, Webpack, d3
* Knowledge of SASS
* Testing experience
PAY, PERKS & SUCH:
Binary Studio offers lots of well-known and must-have ‘plyushkas’, like cookies, fruits, popcorn, tasty coffee, English lessons, paid vacation, sick leave, and other stuff.
However, that’s not all! Our key focus is sharpening the technological skills of our engineers, and we do that through a variety of different ways, such as:
* Support in receiving certificates, attending trainings, conferences & meetups
* Opportunities for becoming a Binary Studio Academy Coach, Academy PRO lecturer, etc.
* Opportunities for becoming a speaker of SUBMIT meetups
* An in-house library which is regularly supplemented according to team’s preferences
* OKR plans
We also have a great life beyond the code!
For us, ‘teambuilding’ is not a word or 3-times-a-year plan. We do love spending time together. We travel to Europe in winter and go to the sea in summer. Have a look at our facebook page goo.gl/bY44js and see yourself! ;)
Sound intriguing? Well, don’t delay — apply & become a part of our team!