Binary Studio is a boutique software development agency with over 17 years of experience and over 160 employees. We cooperate with small and medium businesses and clients from the USA, Europe, UK and Canada.
We have our own product — IT Academy for university graduates helping them become cool IT specialists.
We are looking for person, who:
1. Will directly impact the company’s results by hiring the best talents. You will get the opportunity to work with the Ukrainian and foreign markets as well as grow professionally in a fast-paced environment.
2. Will share our philosophy of hiring people who are not only technically excellent but also are a good cultural match.
3. Will give lots of details about a meaningful project a developer will be working on: an app that saves people’s lives, a super sophisticated BI platform for patent analysis, a marketplace that serves thousands of users, or a CRM that facilitates business processes. Whatever the project — it will always be something challenging and always with world-class potential.
• Manage the full cycle of recruitment process with the ability to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
• Close cooperation with hiring managers to understand the position, team needs, culture and values
• Sourcing top talent in Software, Marketing and Sales dept using different channels: LinkedIn, internal database, employee referrals, job portals, networking and other resources
• Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand, and hiring strategy
• Use sourcing effective techniques to search for the required information on the Internet
• Creating job descriptions, vacancy posting
• Other related tasks, as requested
Talent you’ll bring into our team:
• 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in an agency or in-house
• Good understanding of national IT Market as well as global
• Strong online candidate sourcing skills
• Strong skills in communication, presentation, negotiation
• Knowledge of key modern social media and recruiting channels
• Ability to prioritize, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Startup mindset and hunger to achieve great results
• At least Upper Intermediate level of English
What you will get on this position:
• Free reign in implementing your ideas and initiatives in recruitment — we want our recruiter to not only engage in time-tested methods of attracting talent but also come up with new, unorthodox and brilliant ways of building our team of stellar developers
• Company sponsorship of relevant events, certifications and activities aimed at improving your skills
• Love, support, help — whatever you will require throughout the whole period of working with us
What we offer:
• Professional Growth opportunities;
• Ambitious goals and interesting projects;
• Regular & transparent performance and salary review based on results of work;
• Mentorship and Personal Development Plans for everyone in the company by your request;
• Regular educational events from our internal experts;
• Possibility for both vertical or horizontal growth.
• 19 working days of fully paid vacation, 15 days of sick leaves, 10 days for State holidays, additional days off
• Compensation for self-development and support in receiving certificates/attending conferences, etc.
• Accounting support
• English lessons
• In-house library of best-selling IT books which is regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences
Comfortable Working conditions:
• Flexible working hours
• Amortization program or provision of required equipment
• Hybrid working model (remote or from a cozy office in Lviv)
• Gaming room with table tennis and board games
• Various corporate events (psychological training, based on employees’ needs to care about mental health, New Year celebration, team buildings, etc.)
• Celebration of important personal and project milestones (project successes, B-days, anniversaries, marriage, childbirth)
• Support of team members during russian aggression (evacuation, safe accommodation in Western Ukraine, financial support for those who joined Armed Forces, donations, etc.)
Sounds interesting so far? Then send us your CV — we would be happy to meet you and discuss everything in more detail!